Catalog Search Results
From a psychologist and stand-up comedian comes a practical, yet laugh-out-loud guide to embracing humor to reduce stress and live a happier, fuller life.
Dr. Brian King got a degree in psychology before becoming a world-touring comic and the host of humor therapy seminars attended by more than ten thousand people each year. In this brilliant guide he presents hands-on techniques for managing stress by rewiring our brains...
So you want to keep your kitchen counter clean but you aren't ready to toss the toaster? You want to be able to find your kids' socks but aren't looking to spend your 401(k) on clear bins? You long for a little more peace but minimalism isn't sparking joy? Discover 100 practical, do-able tips to organize, declutter and manage your home.
Traditional organizing advice never worked for decluttering expert and self-proclaimed...
6) 10% happier: how I tamed the voice in my head, reduced stress without losing my edge, and found self-help that actually works--a true story
7) Breathe in, breathe out: restore your health, reset your mind and find happiness through breathwork
12) The stress-proof brain: master your emotional response to stress using mindfulness & neuroplasticity
16) Bust Your Stress
17) Don't sweat the small stuff-- and it's all small stuff: simple ways to keep the little things from taking over your life
18) Say goodbye to survival mode: 9 simple strategies to stress less, sleep more, and restore your passion for life
19) Too loud, too bright, too fast, too tight: what to do if you are sensory defensive in an overstimulating world
Didn't find it?
Can't find what you are looking for? Try our Materials Request Service. Submit Request